Northwest MLS / Toril Sells Houses Team
Fantastic opportunity in great South Hill location walking distance to new Dessie E. Elem school and South Hill Comm Park. Spacious over 2100 sf w/ great flow.Kitchen w pantry, stainless appliances and tons of counter space. Family room/dining w gas fireplace and overlooks backyard.Upstairs is loft area w room for desks/Tv. Large master suite w walk in closet. 2 spacious spare bds. Backyard w patio has no neighbors either side and separate garden space. Hurry before it's gone!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Toril Sells Houses Team
- Year Built 2006
- Lot Size 6,217 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Loft, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6025110090
- MLS Number 1640656
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594