Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Peace and quiet awaits you in this tri-level Harbor Ridge Estates home! Featuring 4 bedrooms (3 up and 1 on lower level off family room) and 3 full baths. Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Hardwood floors throughout. Outside, a fully fenced yard and stairway to deck with a view. Roof new in 2019. Minutes from Dash Point State Park trails and Brown's Point Lighthouse Park.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1993
- Lot Size 10,822 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 5000160310
- MLS Number 1634927
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice