Northwest MLS / Yelm Windermere Real Estate
Beautifully maintained cedar home on 6.6 acres, quality construction, original owners, so much to love! 4bdrms 2.5 baths, new kitchen w/slab granite, soft close cabinets, walk in pantry, gas cooktop & hrdwd floors. Lg master suite offers 5pc bath, jetted tub & walk in closet. Craftsman's workshop, hot tub, heated pool, RV parking w/hookup, fenced back yard & miles of riding trails (quad & equestrian friendly). Easy commute to JBLM & nearby communities. Worth the drive from Puyallup/Tacoma/Lacey!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Yelm Windermere Real Estate
- Year Built 2005
- Lot Size 287,931 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Paved Street, Secluded
- Site Features Deck, Partially Fenced, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0317233002
- MLS Number 1627174
More about Roy
Residents of Roy love that nature awaits at their doorstep. From spectacular views of Mt. Rainier to acres of wide open pasture, Roy truly puts you right in the heart of rural living. Be prepared to see all kinds of critters, whether that means cows or horses in your neighbors pasture, or animals out in the wild! By now, it’s probably no surprise that the city even hosts an annual rodeo, a definite highlight for the country-lovin’ community.
Those who enjoy a bit of distance from their neighbors and cherish the beautiful outdoors of the Northwest will find themselves at...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice