Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
Welcome to this well cared for home, in a private neighborhood of Tacoma's West End. Step into tons of natural light w/ vaulted ceilings, skylights & large windows. Main floor w/ laminate flooring, kitchen w/ SS appliances, granite tile counters. Dining room w/ french doors to sizable back deck, fenced backyard & fire-pit. Upper level w/ all 3 bedrooms, including master en-suite. Lower level w/ family rm, laundry rm & half bath. Air Conditioning, 2 car garage, quick & easy access to freeways!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Northwest Realtors
- Year Built 1983
- Lot Size 9,250 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Stove/Free Standing
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 2657500110
- MLS Number 1627015
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice