Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
This home is a stunner in the heart of North Tacoma! Flawless updates include a new roof, new paint inside & out, & plenty of charm that will delight all who walk through the front door. The stylish kitchen feat. KitchenAid appliances, wide subway tile, solid brass hardware & quartz countertops, while the master suite offers an escape from the ordinary with bead-board ceiling & farmhouse-style chandelier. Short distance to the Proctor District, Point Ruston, Point Defiance Park Zoo & much more!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1979
- Lot Size 7,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style F
- Lot Details Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Athletic Court, Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Dog Run, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet,
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 237562-005-0
- MLS Number 1625992
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice