Northwest MLS / Better Properties Real Estate
Live in historical Steilacoom!! One level home in Lexington Court. 3 bedrooms, 1.75 baths and a cozy family room with fireplace. Move right into this rambler with many updated features. The fenced back yard is perfect for entertaining with 2 huge decks (1 covered) and a fire pit. The detached shed is great for the handy person. On a quiet street that is close to the water, shopping, schools & more! The mature landscaping is beautiful and there is plenty of room for a garden. RV parking possible.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Properties Real Estate
- Year Built 1984
- Lot Size 10,500 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Outbuildings, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Other Renewable, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 5240800030
- MLS Number 1622982
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509