Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
Perched high up on the hill with untouched views of nature, Mt. Rainier and Puget Sound, including 100 ft of high bank waterfront. Listed with the original owners, who lovingly created this home to embrace the commanding views. This residence features 2 master’s suites, one on the main level, and the perfect sunroom to enjoy the ambience year-round. Ideal location, just minutes from amenities, freeway & the bridge, yet enjoy the privacy amongst the old growth trees and Pacific Northwest foliage.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 1987
- Lot Size 54,500 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Gas Available, Patio
- Interior Features 2nd Master Bedroom, Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Security System, Solarium/Atrium, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 022121-6-014
- MLS Number 1622939
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072