Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Ready for immediate move-in! Home is wired w/ Cat-5 for computer use. Private patio w/ ceramic plank decking, water feature. Solid wood patio door by Andersen. Upgraded kitchen includes GE chef's Gas Range/Convection Oven, Miele dishwasher, LG refrigerator w/ touch glass feature, Cambria Countertops, new tile backsplash and under-mount sink w/ high end InSinkErator disposal. Private Alley Access, Garage includes ChargePoint Level-2 Electric Car Charger.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2003
- Lot Size 2,375 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features , Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Security System, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood,
- Basement None
- Parcel 4002190410
- MLS Number 1622533
More about Fircrest
This picturesque town welcomes you with sweet simplicity and peaceful charm. Fircrest is a tight-knit community with many residents being second or even third generation!
Fircrest is famed for its exciting community center (with a community pool!) and commitment to serving their citizens through their dedicated police department. The town’s 25 mile per hour speed limit and thoughtfully designed sidewalks make it a great place to walk or ride bikes! Residents also enjoy Fircrest Fun Days, a major summertime event celebrated with entertainment, food, rides, games, arts and crafts, and concludes with a Fireworks show at the park!
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice