Northwest MLS / Coldwell Banker Danforth
Fox Island Retreat w/Olympic Mtn & Puget Sound views! Private drive leads to lush landscaped setting. Walls of windows in open concept formal living room segues from formal spaces to informal living spaces w/ease. Family rm & kitchen are drenched in light from the sky-wall details & high ceilings. Large main level office w/built-in cabinets & dual desk spaces. Upper-level master suite w/dual walk-in closets & luxurious master bath. Two additional bedrooms w/a full bath. Enjoy endless sunsets.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Coldwell Banker Danforth
- Year Built 1992
- Lot Size 41,382 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style N
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Propane, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Hot Tub/Spa, Loft, Security System, Skylight, Solarium/Atrium, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, ,
- Basement None
- Parcel 0120126036
- MLS Number 1620986
More about Fox Island
Local residents refer to Fox Island as “The Island,” and this small-town suburban community is ideal for those who want to be in a more secluded atmosphere and surrounded by nature, yet not too far off from larger city amenities. Fox Island is a sanctuary for outdoorsy enthusiasts who enjoy staying active with activities like boating and fishing just as much as they love to relax and watch the local deer saunter by.
Connected to Gig Harbor by the Fox Island Bridge, Fox Island is not as far off the beaten path as some may believe. Travel times to more centrally...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice