Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Fabulous low-bank waterfront estate on beautifully landscaped 1.4 acres exudes sophisticated NW casual luxury. Situated above Echo Bay for ultimate privacy, taking advantage of sweeping sound views & sunrises, there is plenty of room for friends on your own private deepwater 206’ dock & in the guest apt. Boat, swim, kayak-live the waterfront dream. Home is light-filled, perfect for entertaining, open floor plan, main floor living w/master suite, sauna, hub-of-home gourmet kitchen. Make memories.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2002
- Lot Size 61,855 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Dock, Partially Fenced, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Moorage, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Fireplace in Master, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Sauna, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 3970001017
- MLS Number 1619624
More about Fox Island
Local residents refer to Fox Island as “The Island,” and this small-town suburban community is ideal for those who want to be in a more secluded atmosphere and surrounded by nature, yet not too far off from larger city amenities. Fox Island is a sanctuary for outdoorsy enthusiasts who enjoy staying active with activities like boating and fishing just as much as they love to relax and watch the local deer saunter by.
Connected to Gig Harbor by the Fox Island Bridge, Fox Island is not as far off the beaten path as some may believe. Travel times to more centrally...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice