Northwest MLS / Better Homes and Gardens RE PC
Beautiful, secluded, fully remodeled home on almost 3 acres. New wiring, plumbing, insulation, flooring, paint, fixtures & MORE! Large kitchen island w/butcher block top, granite farmhouse style sink, subway tile & vaulted ceiling in living room w/pellet stove. New tile, vanity & laminate floor in bathrooms. Front covered patio w/large carport or extra outdoor living. Back patio w/sidewalk around home. GORGEOUSLY landscaped, tons of room to build your dream home, shop or keep as extra privacy.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Homes and Gardens RE PC
- Year Built 1963
- Lot Size 118,483 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Carport
- Style F
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Stove/Free Standing, Wall
- Floor Covering Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0217146053
- MLS Number 1619495
More about Roy
Residents of Roy love that nature awaits at their doorstep. From spectacular views of Mt. Rainier to acres of wide open pasture, Roy truly puts you right in the heart of rural living. Be prepared to see all kinds of critters, whether that means cows or horses in your neighbors pasture, or animals out in the wild! By now, it’s probably no surprise that the city even hosts an annual rodeo, a definite highlight for the country-lovin’ community.
Those who enjoy a bit of distance from their neighbors and cherish the beautiful outdoors of the Northwest will find themselves at...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice