Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
Enjoy lots of interior & exterior space, at a very affordable price! Don't wait to see this fantastic triple-wide home, that offers plenty of living areas (to include a "retreat" room adjacent to the master bedroom) for everyday living & entertaining. Enjoy over half an acre w/covered back deck & lots of garden space. Brand new roof, new lux vinyl plank flooring, RV parking & two outbuildings for storage. Tucked back in a quiet neighborhood, yet close to shopping, schools, restaurants & JBLM.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 2001
- Lot Size 23,958 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street,
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Outbuildings, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 041810-8-006
- MLS Number 1618353
More about Graham
Peaceful and bucolic, Graham offers rural country living, all while being just minutes away from city conveniences! Residents enjoy open, spacious lots with abundant wildlife right in their back yard! (Not to mention incredible views of Mt. Rainier!)
Graham is a prime location for those who love the great outdoors—fishing, hiking, and camping are all within reach! There is no shortage of stunning natural scenery, and several lakes, including Lake Kapowsin, attract visitors from near and far.
Ideal for those who enjoy a lifestyle distinct from the hustle and bustle of city life, Joint Base Lewis-McChord is about a 30-minute drive, Tacoma...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice