Northwest MLS / ALLEN Realtors
Exceptionally spacious, meticulously landscaped home on corner lot in Steilacoom's Madrona Park with partial views of Puget Sound. Artfully tiled gas fireplaces in living room & family room; large patio in fenced backyard; stainless steel appliances; 3.5 bathrooms with 2 master suites on the main floor, plus large 4th bedroom/bonus room. Abundant closet and easily accessible storage space. In 2011 home interior and exterior fully renovated; In 2018 new heat pump, furnace and tankless hot water.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / ALLEN Realtors
- Year Built 1975
- Lot Size 11,550 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, 90%+ High Efficiency, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 5430500010
- MLS Number 1615730
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509