Northwest MLS / Yelm Windermere Real Estate
Stunning rambler on 20.43 acres. Secluded, this rambler features a chef's kitchen, huge island, granite, custom cabinets, gas stove, double and warming ovens. Dining room with 2 way gas fireplace into family room. Master suite boasts his and her baths. Hickory and ceramic floors. Bonus room above garage, 2400 SqFt shop on it's own septic, 3/4 bath, office, compressor room, 3 phase electric, 2 rooms upstairs, finished with propane heat, laundry room. 2nd building site with water, septic, power.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Yelm Windermere Real Estate
- Year Built 2008
- Lot Size 890,366 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Secluded
- Site Features Deck, Partially Fenced, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Parcel 0317284011
- MLS Number 1611705
More about Roy
Residents of Roy love that nature awaits at their doorstep. From spectacular views of Mt. Rainier to acres of wide open pasture, Roy truly puts you right in the heart of rural living. Be prepared to see all kinds of critters, whether that means cows or horses in your neighbors pasture, or animals out in the wild! By now, it’s probably no surprise that the city even hosts an annual rodeo, a definite highlight for the country-lovin’ community.
Those who enjoy a bit of distance from their neighbors and cherish the beautiful outdoors of the Northwest will find themselves at...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice