Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
Dreaming of a treasured home to spend the next 50 years? To not just live but LOVE? Fir Terrace owners rarely sell- why leave custom homes on generous lots designed for enjoying life amongst quintessential Pacific NW scenery? Plenty of bright, inviting, open space to sprawl inside & even more space to savor the surroundings in an exquisitely landscaped yard. Hustle & bustle of Puyallup amenities close by but the tranquility will make you feel miles away! Join the neighbors and fall in love here!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 1984
- Lot Size 14,850 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style F
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 385525-009-0
- MLS Number 1610352
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594