Northwest MLS / 55 + Real Estate Services
Well maintained home with new roof March 2020 & leaf guard! Big corner lot, fenced backyard with 2 decks, over sized 2 garage with workshop and garage openers.Beautiful laminate floors, ceramic tile flooring in both bathrooms with many upgrades. As a bonus, upstairs you will find an additional kitchen, ideal for rental or live -in care. The main living room has a wood fireplace and mantel, extra dining area too.Low maintenance metal siding on the home and vinyl on the garage.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / 55 + Real Estate Services
- Year Built 1925
- Lot Size 6,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, High Speed Internet, Shop
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Baseboard, Heat Pump, Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 7475034300
- MLS Number 1605604
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice