Northwest MLS / Morrison House Sotheby's Intl
EASY 2 DAY BUMP Unique, quality built home w/panoramic views of Olympics & MT Rainier. Chefs kitchen SS appliances, custom cabinetry w/granite counters, formal dining rm, breakfast nk overlooks estate. Master w/5-pc masterbath, heated jetted tub, JR mastersuite w/attch bath, office & MT view room on main. Dwnstrs has kitchen, great rm, fmly rm, theatre rm w/120" screen & projector. Large wndws through home for captivating views. Outbuildings incl 48x44 shop w/own meter & 24x36 stable/barn. Rare.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Morrison House Sotheby's Intl
- Year Built 2007
- Lot Size 436,471 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Style N
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Barn, Deck, Gated Entry, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System, Stable
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, , , Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Fireplace in Master, Jetted Tub, Security System, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, HEPA Air Filtration, Hot Water Recirculating Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 031735-2-026
- MLS Number 1605275
More about Roy
Residents of Roy love that nature awaits at their doorstep. From spectacular views of Mt. Rainier to acres of wide open pasture, Roy truly puts you right in the heart of rural living. Be prepared to see all kinds of critters, whether that means cows or horses in your neighbors pasture, or animals out in the wild! By now, it’s probably no surprise that the city even hosts an annual rodeo, a definite highlight for the country-lovin’ community.
Those who enjoy a bit of distance from their neighbors and cherish the beautiful outdoors of the Northwest will find themselves at...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice