Northwest MLS / Windermere Gig Harbor
Country living at its finest within 15 minutes to Gig Harbor shopping & freeway! Fox Island is a wonderful community with pub & store as a social hub. This home sits on a shy acre off a quiet lane close to the bridge. Manicured yard provides a place to grow a kitchen garden, play catch on the lawn & BBQ on a covered patio. Traditional home restored to like-new condition: new paint inside & out, new carpet, refinished hardwoods. 3 beds & den. Bonus room for movie night, Family room for Book Club!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Gig Harbor
- Year Built 2004
- Lot Size 41,376 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Jetted Tub, Security System, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0121345021
- MLS Number 1603674
More about Fox Island
Local residents refer to Fox Island as “The Island,” and this small-town suburban community is ideal for those who want to be in a more secluded atmosphere and surrounded by nature, yet not too far off from larger city amenities. Fox Island is a sanctuary for outdoorsy enthusiasts who enjoy staying active with activities like boating and fishing just as much as they love to relax and watch the local deer saunter by.
Connected to Gig Harbor by the Fox Island Bridge, Fox Island is not as far off the beaten path as some may believe. Travel times to more centrally...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice