Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Tacoma
Completely updated money maker in North Tacoma, literally a stones throw from UPS. 2016-50 year roof, newer electrical, 2-car garage/separate shop w/220amp and a big shed. Exquisite landscaping w/ espaliered fruit trees, a pergola and raised beds. Nicely equipped kitchen, all high-end appl stay, very retro feel, tile and hardwoods throughout. Apt has full bath, complete kitchen and w/d. was rented for $1300/mo. Private terrace off upper bedroom.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Tacoma
- Year Built 1925
- Lot Size 8,590 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport, Off Street
- Style G
- Lot Details Alley, Paved Street, Sidewalk, Value In Land
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling High Efficiency, Wall, Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 6205000260
- MLS Number 1601678
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice