Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Realty South
Much coveted North end charmer completely renovated and WITH a water view! Watch beautiful sunsets from your back deck and look at your relaxing water view. Fully fenced with one car garage and detached two car garage w/alley access. Interior features new floors,modern kitchen,with wet bar,three bedrooms w/master on main and downstairs large flex area, additional bedroom and full bath. Central air with brand new furnace,new exterior paint. Within walking distance to Ruston way and PT. Ruston.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / RE/MAX Realty South
- Year Built 1955
- Lot Size 7,200 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 9470000590
- MLS Number 1599575
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice