Northwest MLS / Better Properties Real Estate
Welcome to this gorgeous, immaculate home in a quiet corner in Steilacoom! Located in a highly desirable neighborhood, it is walking-distance from the Steilacoom waterfront, parks & beaches, Farmer's Market, and only a few minutes from JBLM! Upgrades throughout, this home has an open floor plan perfect for entertaining, built-in wine cooler in the kitchen, 4 spacious bedrooms, laundry room on the 2nd floor, and a large rec room. Fully-fenced and an over-sized garage too! Plenty of room for all.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Properties Real Estate
- Year Built 2013
- Lot Size 9,600 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style F
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 400253-006-0
- MLS Number 1598404
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509