Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
6 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in the North End! This home is solid and currently used as a rental and is across the street from Univ of Puget Sound (see supplement for owner testimonial). Walking distance to Proctor District restaurants, shopping, and parks. 20 year roof, gas fireplace, updated wiring, hardwood floors, replaced sewer line, bright kitchen and covered deck. Off street & RV parking along with 2 car garage. Huge fenced backyard with garden sections and big flat lawn. Welcome home!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1930
- Lot Size 7,570 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Alley, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Double Pane/Storm Windows, Skylight, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Partially Finished
- Parcel 4155000031
- MLS Number 1597586
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice