Northwest MLS / Redfin Corp.
Light and bright 3-bedroom 1.5 bath rambler located on a quiet dead end street. Living room with a cozy fireplace, dining room and kitchen with eating space. Master bedroom plus two additional bedrooms. Large laundry room with plenty of storage space. Huge fenced backyard and a large covered patio that is perfect for entertaining. Two car attached garage. Close to parks and easy access to I-5.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Redfin Corp.
- Year Built 1953
- Lot Size 8,500 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Patio
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Walk In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate
- Basement None
- Parcel 4675000030
- MLS Number 1584489
More about Lakewood
Aptly named, Lakewood is a community brimming with beautiful lakes, a defining feature that inspires Lakewood’s lush gardens, private clubs, large lakefront homes, first-class golf courses, and plenty of other opportunities for outdoor fun. Home to American Lake, Gravelly Lake, Waughop Lake, Lake Louise, and Lake Steilacoom, Lakewood’s location is a Pacific Northwest treasure—it’s easy to call it “home.”
Alongside Lakewood’s natural beauty is its strong and well-established local economy, and Lakewood’s more urban areas are hubs of shopping, business and recreation. Lakewood’s diverse population is largely influenced by the nearby Joint Base Lewis-McChord, and its close proximity to Interstate...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Haley Wilkerson (253) 732-4068
- Jason Helton (253) 861-2673
- Madison Lord (253) 686-7383
- Amy Lowry (253) 831-2526
- Regina Madiera-Gorden (253) 381-6685
- Jim Swanson (253) 495-4655
- Brent Tornquist (253) 988-3756
- Cheryl Wilkerson (253) 380-9129
- Lisa Carlson (425) 750-3509
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072