Northwest MLS / Brenda Kelley & Associates Inc
Almost NEW in Steilacoom built by Zetterburg Homes~MAIN FLOOR BEDROOM & PRIVATE BATH! Light filled Open Concept with an abundance of hardwood floors and Brand NEW carpet! This home offers a total of 5 Bedrooms or mix it up and use the extra large room as a media room! Enormous lot~Use your imagination and design your dream back yard! 3 CAR GARAGE~ Irrigation system~RV Parking~COVERED PATIO! Enjoy living in Historic Steilacoom just a short walk to downtown and the Puget Sound~Great Schools!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Brenda Kelley & Associates Inc
- Year Built 2014
- Lot Size 17,591 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 251000-048-7
- MLS Number 1579758
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509