Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Watch the glorious sunrise with views from the deck of this Custom Gem! Walls of windows, entertain with all the natural light from formal and informal living rooms, and chef’s kitchen. Live on one level with main floor master, office and 2 add’l bedrooms & Jack’n’Jill bath. Big bonus in walk-out lower level with 2nd kitchen, bedroom, full bath, storage and media/flex room. Large sport court on a double lot w/alley access & RV space. Great commuter location- end the day with Valley light views.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1954
- Lot Size 26,538 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Alley, Drought Resistant Landscape, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Walk In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 0420234076
- MLS Number 1579612
More about Milton / Edgewood
Conveniently nestled on the border of both Pierce and King County, Milton and Edgewood abound in convenience while maintaining that beloved small-town charm.
Milton and Edgewood offer a tasteful blend of suburban living with a rustic country feel, humbly hidden on a quiet, peaceful hilltop. Tranquility abounds amongst the established neighborhoods with large-sized lots, rolling hills, and scenic territorial views (many homes boasting breathtaking views of Mt. Rainier!)
A pleasant variety of home styles can be found in these two cozy towns, from beautiful, nostalgic farm houses with spacious pastures, to tastefully planned newer developments, sleek new construction, and...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice