Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
Barclay by Garrette Custom Homes.3 bed,2.25 bath w/ Master on Main.Open Floor Plan,Office,Powder room & Laundry on Main level for convenience.Plus 2 beds and a full bath up.Enter the Master Suite via French Doors,and again as you enter the Large Bath with Tiled Shower and plenty of storage.Kitchen features Chef's Island,Open to Living room and Dining space.Custom window coverings.Built-ins surround the Fireplace.Central air.Beautifully landscaped yard w/ rock wall,sprinklers,and fully fenced.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty
- Year Built 2016
- Lot Size 9,620 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Alley, Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 4003120120
- MLS Number 1577921
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509