Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Beautifully updated contemporary craftsman. This two story home has vaulted ceilings that showcase the grand stair case and a private den/office to the right of the entry. A large open kitchen w/ hardwood floors, a formal dining area, and expansive living room with gas fireplace on the main level lead out to the spacious back yard. Upstairs is the bonus loft area, two lg bedrooms and French doors leading into the master suite w/ fireplace and private bath as well as a large walk-in closet.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2008
- Lot Size 6,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Fireplace in Master, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6025231310
- MLS Number 1573818
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice