Northwest MLS / Gateway Real Estate
Beautiful Classic 1940s Craftsman home. This 4 br, 2ba home has the charm of yesteryear along w/today's amenities; newer roof, flooring, electrical, windows, & plumbing, along w/remodeled baths & updated kitchen w/granite counters throughout. Classic wainscotting in most of the main level, upgraded ceiling lighting in main floor bedroom & a hidden built-in murphy bed are examples of the perfect mix of the last century. 2car gar/shop w/own panel, outbldg & parking for RV & 6-8 cars are a Plus!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Gateway Real Estate
- Year Built 1940
- Lot Size 7,217 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style D
- Lot Details Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 5001130030
- MLS Number 1568523
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice