Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
Beautifully maintained, updated home in Grandview Estates! You'll be impressed when you visit this beauty, w/a widely appealing floor plan. Special features include covered front sitting porch, fresh interior paint, master on the main w/5-piece master bath, updated flooring, baths, counters & freshly painted kitchen cabinets. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, enjoy a private backyard w/gazebo & garden space. Heat pump, HEPA filtration system, newly painted exterior & RV parking. See this gem today!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 2002
- Lot Size 17,200 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Partially Fenced, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump, HEPA Air Filtration
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602209-025-0
- MLS Number 1568077
More about Eatonville
Humbly situated in the tranquil foothills of Mount Rainier, the quaint logging town of Eatonville is a quiet, peaceful oasis surrounded by serene nature, abundant wildlife, calm lakes, trickling streams, and incredible mountain views.
Eatonville features one-of-a-kind attractions entertaining both residents and visitors alike! Take an adventurous trip exploring Northwest Trek, or travel back to the days of yesteryear at Pioneer Farm Museum! Relax at the picturesque Glacier View Park located in the heart of the town, or spend a peaceful afternoon fishing on Ohop Lake. Eatonville’s true small-town character thrives through its countless annual community events, from the Fourth of...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice