Northwest MLS / Redfin Corp.
Situated on a private lot just across the Fox Island bridge, this home was built w/ superior craftsmanship! The main floor features formal living & dining, large den, great room & gourmet kitchen complete w/ quartz counters & gas stove. Upper floor boasts lavish master retreat w/ his/hers walk-in closets & 5 piece en-suite, two spacious bedrooms, bonus loft area w/ built-in desk & large rec room. Home is complete w/ new water heater, heat pump for efficient cooling/heating & wired gas generator
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Redfin Corp.
- Year Built 2006
- Lot Size 43,995 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 0120012045
- MLS Number 1567125
More about Fox Island
Local residents refer to Fox Island as “The Island,” and this small-town suburban community is ideal for those who want to be in a more secluded atmosphere and surrounded by nature, yet not too far off from larger city amenities. Fox Island is a sanctuary for outdoorsy enthusiasts who enjoy staying active with activities like boating and fishing just as much as they love to relax and watch the local deer saunter by.
Connected to Gig Harbor by the Fox Island Bridge, Fox Island is not as far off the beaten path as some may believe. Travel times to more centrally...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice