Northwest MLS / Better Properties Real Estate
1 story rambler with 3 bedroom, 2 full baths. Master suite w/walk-in closet & master bath. Cathedral ceilings. Large family room off the kitchen, perfect for entertaining & covered deck in the back. Come home & relax on the front porch. New LED lighting, new kitchen appliances, new roof & new paint. Located on private Rd w/playground. Quiet neighborhood. Great location. Come see!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Properties Real Estate
- Year Built 1997
- Lot Size 10,252 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 5001680110
- MLS Number 1565802
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice