Northwest MLS / Keller Williams West Sound
Looking for acreage in a great location but still be close to freeway, restaurants, shops, etc? Want some horses or animals? This home has you covered. OVER 4 ACRES TOTAL, 2 parcels are included with current zoning that allows for subdividing for 4-6 units per acre (buyer/agent to verify)!! Home has been lovingly maintained & there's a separate living space w/its own kitchen. Huge barn with stalls and a fantastic VIEW of Mt Rainier. PNW living at its best with the potential to make some money!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams West Sound
- Year Built 1957
- Lot Size 192,100 sq ft
- Parking Type None, Off Street
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Open Space, Paved Street
- Site Features Barn, Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Hot Tub/Spa, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop, Stable
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, 2nd Master Bedroom, Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 0420233113
- MLS Number 1565497
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice