Northwest MLS / Berkshire Hathaway HS NW
A beautiful home tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac w/ woods and valley view. A pride of ownership neighborhood boast of HOA qualities w/out the dues. Main floor feat: vaulted grand foyer, open kitchen w/ eating nook, family rm, living & dining rm, new carpet, paint and a den/guest rm with attached 3/4 bath. Lg mstr w/ vanity, dual sinks, new paint, tile and carpet. Walk-in closets in all bdrms as well as new paint and carpet. Relax & enjoy the covered patio as well as waterfall and serene pond.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Berkshire Hathaway HS NW
- Year Built 1987
- Lot Size 12,517 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style F
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 222050-009-0
- MLS Number 1565226
More about Milton / Edgewood
Conveniently nestled on the border of both Pierce and King County, Milton and Edgewood abound in convenience while maintaining that beloved small-town charm.
Milton and Edgewood offer a tasteful blend of suburban living with a rustic country feel, humbly hidden on a quiet, peaceful hilltop. Tranquility abounds amongst the established neighborhoods with large-sized lots, rolling hills, and scenic territorial views (many homes boasting breathtaking views of Mt. Rainier!)
A pleasant variety of home styles can be found in these two cozy towns, from beautiful, nostalgic farm houses with spacious pastures, to tastefully planned newer developments, sleek new construction, and...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice