Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
Enjoy the best in lakefront living on Lake Tapps w/70 ft of western facing frontage. Entertain with ease from the chef's kitchen featuring commercial grade stainless steel appliances & massive island.The master bedroom is located on the main floor with an updated bath, walk-in closet & french doors leading to the deck. The home features a huge deck & dock overlooking the lake & spectacular sunsets. There is an abundance of storage in the detached 4 car garage.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 1979
- Lot Size 15,834 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Dock, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 3037200250
- MLS Number 1564411
More about Lake Tapps / Bonney Lake
A lively, scenic spot to enjoy the outdoors with family and friends, Lake Tapps and Bonney Lake are like a little getaway for residents and visitors alike, all with the conveniences of an established town! Much of the local activity centers around the lake, and having fun out on the water is what these cities do best! It’s a wonderful place to enjoy all year round, but it’s especially a treat on warm, sunny days in the spring and summertime.
A vast array of housing options provides something for everybody -from stunning lakeside homes to cozy hillside neighborhoods; Forested, secluded...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice