Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
BRAND NEW Custom Rambler on almost 5 acres! You are immediately wowed by the curb appeal when you drive into the long driveway & beautiful exterior finishes. Every detail was thought out when building this home; vaulted ceilings, windows positioned perfectly for natural light to shine, lg utility rm, 4 zones for heating/cooling. Master suite on one end & 3 bedrooms/Jr. Suite on other. The home is an entertainers dream; the open concept living, lg kitchen, covered patio & so much space outside.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 2019
- Lot Size 209,088 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Open Space, Paved Street, Secluded, Value In Land
- Site Features Cable TV, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Patio, Propane, RV Parking
- Interior Features 2nd Master Bedroom, , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Ductless HP-Mini Split, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 032036-7-009
- MLS Number 1564346
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice