Northwest MLS / Windermere Abode
Unicorns do exist! Calling all hobbyists & equestrians. Urban farm situated on 5 level acres, just minutes from the convenience of S Hill. 3 fully fenced pastures & 3 matted stalls. Detached 2,220 SF shop on it's own meter, is a mechanics dream. No HOA = freedom. Plenty of room to park RV/boat. Both yard & home are expansive with ample room to play, garden & entertain. Modern freshly painted interior & new roof. The west facing backyard floods the home with natural light. Don't miss video tour!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Abode
- Year Built 1994
- Lot Size 217,800 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Site Features Barn, Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System, Stable
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0419201701
- MLS Number 1563481
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice