Northwest MLS / Windermere Chambers Bay
Adorable home with lots of charm around every corner. Perfect starter home. Well maintained and cared for home with large living/dining area with beautiful wood floors. Thoughtful floor plan with half bath off master. Lots of storage. Garage is long with room for car and work space. New water heater. Fully fenced corner lot, large front yard and centrally located to everything with an easy commute to anywhere.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Chambers Bay
- Year Built 1953
- Lot Size 6,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style N
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, RV Parking
- Interior Features Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 391000-020-0
- MLS Number 1563091
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice