Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Just WOW!!! Discover relaxing Fox Island lifestyle! Spacious & beautifully renovated home on 2.5 acres! Soak in the serenity of wooded territorial views from your back patio. 4 beds, 4 baths, upstairs bonus room, & HUGE basement family room for fun entertaining. Your luxurious master oasis has deluxe en suite bath with heated floors. Enjoy the convenience of the attached 3 car garage, PLUS amazing 2 story detached 4+ car garage/office/shop! BONUS extra 1.25 acre adjacent lot. 2.5 Acres total!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1992
- Lot Size 108,900 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Off Street
- Style G
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Secluded
- Site Features Indoor Arena, Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump, Stove/Free Standing
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 012012-6-027
- MLS Number 1561873
More about Fox Island
Local residents refer to Fox Island as “The Island,” and this small-town suburban community is ideal for those who want to be in a more secluded atmosphere and surrounded by nature, yet not too far off from larger city amenities. Fox Island is a sanctuary for outdoorsy enthusiasts who enjoy staying active with activities like boating and fishing just as much as they love to relax and watch the local deer saunter by.
Connected to Gig Harbor by the Fox Island Bridge, Fox Island is not as far off the beaten path as some may believe. Travel times to more centrally...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice