Northwest MLS / Windermere RE Puyallup, Inc
Fantastic location in sought after neighborhood. 5 min. from freeways & Sounder, avoid S. Hill traffic. New Safeway and Starbucks just a few blocks away. Soaring vaulted entry, fresh paint & flooring throughout. Spacious island kitchen w/slab granite countertops & SS appliances. Den/office off entry. 3 bedrooms up, w/Master bdrm suite feat. 5-piece bth w/jetted tub & walkin closet. Fully fenced backyard w/sport court & beautiful mature landscaping for maximum privacy. 3 car garage.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere RE Puyallup, Inc
- Year Built 1998
- Lot Size 10,200 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Athletic Court, Cable TV, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, See Remarks, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6021920330
- MLS Number 1561436
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice