Northwest MLS / Better Properties Hometown
Charming Steilacoom Rambler in a convenient location. Move in Ready, with the recently remodeled kitchen, including custom cabinets, quartz countertops, upgraded appliances, and the large Island with a Butcher block top. Real hardwood floors highlight the Open floor plan. Corner lot with space for gardening, fruit trees, fire pit and patio, enclosed deck, and possibly room for your RV. This property shows pride of ownership; Make it your special opportunity to enjoy!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Properties Hometown
- Year Built 1966
- Lot Size 8,700 sq ft
- Parking Type Off Street
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Walk In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Wall
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl
- Parcel 499400-015-0
- MLS Number 1561209
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509