Northwest MLS / Windermere Chambers Bay
Pride of ownership shines in this 3-bedrm, 2-bath former model home that enticed neighbors to make home here! Cooking is a joy in the remodeled kitchen w/crisp white cabinetry, stainless appliances & eating area. Separate dining rm & formal living rm. Unwind by the fireplace in the family rm or relax in the private 5-pc master bath’s luxurious soaking tub. Outdoor living is a breeze in the lovingly landscaped, fenced yard w/patio. 2-car garage, tankless water heater, newer roof & plumbing, too!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Chambers Bay
- Year Built 1997
- Lot Size 8,151 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Outbuildings, Patio
- Interior Features Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Wall, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 6021990130
- MLS Number 1560465
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice