Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Pristine estate on a secluded acre with breathtaking views of Mt Rainier! With 4,178 sq ft of functional layout, this home has a huge open kitchen, family & dining area with high vaulted ceilings that give it a grand feel. Deck off of the family room has a magnificent, ever-changing view of Mt. Rainier that can be seen from every bedroom! Entertain in the chef's kitchen with high end cabinets,counters & appliances that make for a sleek modern look. This is one you have to see for yourself!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1992
- Lot Size 44,743 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Paved Street, Secluded
- Site Features Deck
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, , Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 904406-008-0
- MLS Number 1559362
More about Graham
Peaceful and bucolic, Graham offers rural country living, all while being just minutes away from city conveniences! Residents enjoy open, spacious lots with abundant wildlife right in their back yard! (Not to mention incredible views of Mt. Rainier!)
Graham is a prime location for those who love the great outdoors—fishing, hiking, and camping are all within reach! There is no shortage of stunning natural scenery, and several lakes, including Lake Kapowsin, attract visitors from near and far.
Ideal for those who enjoy a lifestyle distinct from the hustle and bustle of city life, Joint Base Lewis-McChord is about a 30-minute drive, Tacoma...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice