Northwest MLS / Gateway Real Estate
Gorgeous updated, stick built rambler close in! This summit area home includes 2 parcels totaling a shy acre! Beautiful home with updated wood floors, remodeled kitchen w/concrete counter tops! Master bed w/ huge walk in closet, en-suite w/classic claw foot tub & sitting area! Entertain this summer with your covered BBQ deck, sport court; fire pit; huge front deck & an amazing tree house! All this just miles from freeways,shopping, restaurants,etc. The perfect balance of serenity & convenience!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Gateway Real Estate
- Year Built 1993
- Lot Size 34,745 sq ft
- Parking Type Off Street
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Open Space, Secluded
- Site Features Athletic Court, Deck, Partially Fenced, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Stove/Free Standing, Wall
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Basement None
- Parcel 0319131101
- MLS Number 1558923
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice