Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty PS
Stunning property in private, gated North Summit Estates. Breathtaking home boasts open kitchen w/custom cabinets,granite counters,& breakfast nook. Upstairs master offers 5-piece bath,fireplace,walk-in closet,& seating area. Floor plan has large den/office downstairs & huge bonus room upstairs. Outdoors is a gardener's dream w/countless native plants,shrubs,& trees accented by water features,glass awning & an oversized garage w/ample storage. Don't miss this home's territorial & mountain views!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Keller Williams Realty PS
- Year Built 2003
- Lot Size 45,127 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Patio, Propane, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Fireplace in Master, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, High Efficiency, HEPA Air Filtration
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 500279-003-0
- MLS Number 1558829
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice