Northwest MLS / TD Home Team Inc
Fully renovated 1-story home with a 5-piece master suite AND a junior master suite. Bright, open kitchen with new cabinets, quartz counter tops, large island and stainless-steel appliances. Gas fireplace in living room with 2 skylights. The home has been completely updated from the studs out with all brand-new electrical wiring, electrical panel, plumbing, insulation, water heater, furnace, siding, gutters, windows, roof, etc. Attached 2-car garage with enough room in the back for a large shop.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / TD Home Team Inc
- Year Built 1940
- Lot Size 12,197 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Open Space, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Fully Fenced, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features 2nd Master Bedroom, Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Skylight, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0319032057
- MLS Number 1557181
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice