Northwest MLS / Dove Realty, Inc.
Welcome home to your newly remodeled, 1 owner, 2 bedroom,1456 square foot split level turnkey home. Bedrooms, living room & kitchen w/ eating space and full bathroom on main floor and the lower level has a huge family room, 3/4 bathroom and garage. Original design had a 3rd bedroom downstairs but the owners opened the space to create a larger family room & features a cozy pellet stove. Huge back yard, covered deck, close to schools, parks, shopping & military bases with quick access to freeways.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Dove Realty, Inc.
- Year Built 1979
- Lot Size 7,100 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style F
- Lot Details Curbs, Drought Resistant Landscape, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Dog Run, Fully Fenced, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Security System
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing, Wall
- Floor Covering Bamboo/Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 2222000160
- MLS Number 1556562
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice