Northwest MLS / Redfin Corp.
Great home in Highlands Community! This beautifully maintained home has an open feel with vaulted ceilings, skylights, & great floor plan! Sprawling kitchen features: SS appliances, breakfast bar, & disposal. You'll love staying cool with A/C in the warm summer months! Other highlights include: Fully fenced back yard, covered patio, newer hardiplank siding, & enough parking for a smaller RV! Perfect location next to golf course, shopping, & hwy!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Redfin Corp.
- Year Built 1983
- Lot Size 7,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style F
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 4467120360
- MLS Number 1554833
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice