Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Island living at its best, just 2 mi from the FI bridge. This stunning home encompassed by trees is a short walk to the beach, fresh coffee, Zogs & the island's store, balancing convenience with a secluded feel. The expansive new TREX deck overlooks a spacious backyard filled with mature apple trees & local wildlife making it the perfect locale for bbqs, crab boils, & unwinding in the private hot tub. Don’t miss this rare opportunity for a cozy warm home in a charming one of a kind community!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2003
- Lot Size 33,106 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street
- Site Features Deck, Partially Fenced, Hot Tub/Spa
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Hot Tub/Spa, Jetted Tub, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0120025028
- MLS Number 1554659
More about Fox Island
Local residents refer to Fox Island as “The Island,” and this small-town suburban community is ideal for those who want to be in a more secluded atmosphere and surrounded by nature, yet not too far off from larger city amenities. Fox Island is a sanctuary for outdoorsy enthusiasts who enjoy staying active with activities like boating and fishing just as much as they love to relax and watch the local deer saunter by.
Connected to Gig Harbor by the Fox Island Bridge, Fox Island is not as far off the beaten path as some may believe. Travel times to more centrally...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice