Northwest MLS / 253 Realty
Welcome to the beautiful neighborhood of Tamerlane. This 4 Bedroom home has been completely remodeled. New flooring (Hickory Hardwoods, Porcelain Tiles & Carpet), New Counter-tops in Kitchen & Bathrooms, Window & Door Wraps, New Fixtures and Interior Paint, New Garage Doors & Tracks, Heat Pump, A/C and so much more. All Bedrooms have Ceiling Fans. Large 4th Bedroom is over sized and can be used as a Rec Room. Laundry Room is located upstairs. Exterior offers Fenced Yard, Fire Pit & Fruit Trees.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / 253 Realty
- Year Built 1995
- Lot Size 9,641 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Skylight, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 5000720400
- MLS Number 1553527
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice