Northwest MLS / Renaissance Real Estate LLC
You won't find anything else like this! Updated kitchen and all 3 bathrooms. 2 Car detached garage, back deck, walk in pantry, pellet stove in basement (heats entire home) and brand new electrical. This 1900 charmer provides the feel of old world living with all the conveniences of today. All appliances stay. Laundry in basement. Move in ready or ready for your updates.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Renaissance Real Estate LLC
- Year Built 1900
- Lot Size 5,400 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, High Voltage Line, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Patio
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Baseboard
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, See Remarks, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Partially Finished
- Parcel 289500-158-2
- MLS Number 1551842
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice